RADICALISATION - How political violence became terrorism (and what that means for thinking about terrorism and radicalization today)
- Date: –12:00
- Location: Blåsenhus Blåsenhus, Eva Netzelius Salen
- Lecturer: Lisa Stampnitzky Lecturer in Politics, University of Sheffield.
- Organiser: Centrum för forskning om religion och samhälle (CRS), CEMFOR och Teologiska institutionen
- Contact person: Martha Middlemiss Lé Mon
– A lecture and seminar series in collaboration with CEMFOR
Dr Stampnitzky’s principal research interests lie at the intersection of knowledge, violence, and power, with a particular focus on the production of popular and expert knowledge about war, terrorism, and human rights.